Inside Beauty

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm terrible and I know it

I know, I'm terrible at this blogging thing. In fact, I believe I'm worse than when I was using a pen and paper journal, but I've got a new resolve, and I will do better this time! Finals are coming and I've been needing some extra help being ms. new beauty these days. Combination and easy to use products have been a must for me!

My newest love is the Aztec Healing Clay mask. This wonder pulls everything from way beneath the surface of my skin right up to the top. It's like heaven in a jar. I paid less than 10.00 for a pound of the dry clay. I just mix it with a little ACV (apple cider vinegar) because I'm trying to clear dark marks and apply. It can be used with water or a combination of both, though. Between 30 and 60 minutes later I rinse off and am left with smooth, poreless skin (now!) When I first started using it, you'd be amazed at the things that came up. This has even replaced my beloved aspirin mask (for now). When the weather turns cool again, I'll probably return to the aspirin mask once a week and use this once a week. This is also a good spot treatment for any incidentals that pop up between treatment times.

I also recently purchased Clinique's Gel Liner in black honey. This little cream is heaven in a jar. The color is so unique and applies so smoothly. Believe you me, as a self-proclaimed MAC girl, this is nothing short of a miracle for me! I am a firm believer in changing up your beauty routine at least twice a year so you always remain fresh, so I traded in my every day Blacktrack Fluidliner for this softer bronze color. I think it makes my eyes look fresh and unique and I get nonstop compliments about something that is "different." "Why thank-you," I reply, "I don't know what it could possibly be!" You'll keep my secret won't you?

As far as fragrances go, I am LUSTING after Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue. There's something abut this light, fresh scent that draws me in! This will be one of my next fragrance purchases, unless I can swindle someone into buying it for me first!

Toodles,
ms. new beauty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home