Inside Beauty

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I have SATIN HANDS!

Literally!

Mary Kay's
Satin Hands kit is all of that and MORE! I've had this sitting in (on) my closet/drawer/counter for YEARS now, and I just puttled it out a few weeks ago. When a man says he yearns for a woman's touch, THIS is what he is talking about. It comes with four steps. The first is the extra emollient night cream that looks and feels strangely like vaseline at first touch, but it kind of melts into your hands! Next is the buffing cream. I am convinced that the buffing cream is most responsible for my soft hands. The grains are the perfect size to get a good scrub without rubbing your hands raw. Next is the cleansing gel that gently cleans your hands up. Finally, a rich hand lotion that has SPF INCLUDED! This, ladies, is the key to having youthful hands! Sunblock is so important for stopping the anti-aging process. I know, I'm only 20, but if you wait until you have wrinkles to treat them, it's too late! Preventative measures are definitely the way to go. I haven't quite made it to eye creams and such, but I'm sure I'll be well on my way in the next few years! A Satin Hands treatment once a week and Avon's cuticule cream at the appropriate time and my hands are heavenly. I know my SO can't wait to feel them (we're doing the LD thing, I'm sure you understand!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home