Inside Beauty

Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm AMUSED!

YUP. MAC's most anticipated collection of the year is finally here! I went to the mall on my lunch break on Thursday to make sure I got what I wanted. YUP, I decided not to EAT in order to be beautiful! Gotta love being a girl..er..a..woman!

I got TWO Shooting Star Mineralized Skin Finishes. While MAC may be one of the most diverse cosmetic lines out there, most of the MSF's that have been released haven't been very brown girl friendly so please believe I stocked up while I can. This is the PERFECT bronzer/blush for my NW45/NW50 skin tone. Paired with Stereo Rose MSF, I got the PERFECT sunkissed, my boyfriend just knocked my socks off glow! LOVES IT! While I was there I also picked up the heat/element mineralized eye shadow duo. When they say HEAT, they mean it. The red/copper color is the color that I'd imagine the sun is. I can't wait to use it! Element escapes me. It's a very pretty color, I couldn't even begin to describe, but I don't know why they chose the name element.

I was YERNING for a NARS bronzer, but now, there is no need! I'm glad I waited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home