Inside Beauty

Monday, July 10, 2006

A new beginning...a new me.

I've always wondered how some women could wake up in the morning and just be *beautiful.* i'm nearly 21 years old, and this is still a mystery. 21 isn't nearly old enough to have experienced things that would qualify me to *own* the glow of knowledge - you know, the confidence of knowing about the world and what it has to offer you, being ready to embrace and adapt to change without blinking an eye, and being unafraid of a challenge or failure because you *do* know that in the even things go wrong, they will change and look up - BUT I'm ready to learn these things...ready to become a woman...THAT woman.

I can't describe the woman that I want to be. If I did, I know I'd fail. When you meet that woman, you just know.

In order to be that woman, I need to grow and develop inside and out. I need to know myself and belong to myself and myself only. I need to owe myself the world and everything that it has to offer me.

I'm ready.

This blog will detail the beautification of ME, inside and out. It will document my beauty trials and errors. I know that I will have more error than not, BUT...I will *not* give up, and I invite all of you to share this journey with me.

Ms.New.Beauty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home