Inside Beauty

Monday, November 27, 2006

Diamonds and Pearls

I've come to the realization that I am really a diamonds and pearls type girl. Well, I will be when I get a job. No, scratch that, when I start the career that I am studying for. Don't you start thinking that I'm not on the grind, now!

My beloved bodywash that I mentioned in the previous post cannot be found. I really think they discontinued it and that saddens me beyond belief! Beauty takes so much time and I really enjoyed being able to skip a step here and there...who has the time to study, write papers, date and do a full body scrub? Not I says Ms.New.Beauty!

In other news, as much as I am loving DARK nail polish, I am also loving the look on the other extreme, a PALE fingernail. I peeped this combo (dark toes, pail tips) in the new edition of Vibe Vixen and fell in love. It was the first thing I noticed on the page and it won't soon be forgotten! The next opportunity I get to paint my nails (maybe tomorrow..hmm..) I will copy this. I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

If you haven't copped the new Vibe Vixen, I recommend it. Who new that this magazine was THIS good?! I kept overlooking it on the newstands becuase I was thinking it was for..umm..the mens, but it's not! It's chock full of beauty and style for US!

Off to do something BEAUTIFUL!

P.S. Speaking of beautiful, the weather is just WONDERFUL this week. If only I had a MAN to share it with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home