Inside Beauty

Friday, November 03, 2006

Partner let me upgrade you...

"I can do for you what Martin did for the people. Ran by the men, but the women keep the tempo. It's very seldome that you're blessed to find your equal. Play my part and let you take the lead role." - Beyonce

Why can't I find a man that wants to upgrade me. Why can't I find a man that's grown. I really do want to find my equal. A good man that has a steady job, is educated (either formally or by trade), can talk politics, entertainment, hell, I'll even attempt to talk sports. Young adult men these days seem to have a one track mind and it seems they seldom stray from that. They want a woman to upgrade them, but who's going to upgrade us? Who's going to challenge us mentally.

On to the beauty. I think I'm a little obsessive compulsive about my toe nails. They are always polished. ALWAYS. My mother came to visit just after I had removed my polish and before I could reapply and SHE even mentioned my bare toes - she hasn't seen them in years. If I had time to pamper my feet twice a week, I would without hesitation. There is nothing like the feeling of soft feet on a woman. People wonder WHY I am a fanatic about having my toes done, even in the winter. Having pretty toes makes me feel sexy. It's like I've got this great secret that no one else knows. It's something for me. Like wearing sexy lingerie when you KNOW no one is going to see it but you. That whole post was really random, but I must make time to re-up my pedicure tomorrow.

I'll leave you with a list of my pedicure essentials:

1.) Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
2.) Johnson's Foot Soak
3.) Miracle Foot Repair Cream
4.) Avon's Cuticle Cream
5.) My garlic basecoat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home