Inside Beauty

Sunday, November 05, 2006

All oiled up..and nowhere to go.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a winter full of ME pampering MYSELF. I had the Neutrogena body oil laying around for awhile before I finally began to use it. Now that I'm using it EVERY DAY, I'm in love. So in love, in fact, that I went out and bought the HUGE bottle from Target that should last me from here until the end of eternity. Hopefully the combination of using body washes instead of soap (a practice I adopted last winter and have yet to stray from), oiling while still wet, and THEN using a body butter will keep winter dry skin and ashiness away. I don't know why my skin is such a problem for me. The ashiness I can handle (I'll be wearing jeans ANYWAY), but the itchiness has got to go! I'll be giving this regimine a test while this week, and hopefully it can stand up to the challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home