Inside Beauty

Saturday, November 04, 2006

So long..so yesterday..

Today I realized that I have to say good-bye to my trusty aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. Unfortunately, it isn't moisturizing enough. That hurts my heart, because I love that lotion. R.I.P. Aveeno, until we meet again this spring.

Now, I must wipe the single tear from my cheek, and break out the body butters! I just love the seasonal changing of hair and body products, nail polish, and makeup! There's nothing like a change to make you feel like a new woman (or man). I was so excited, that I went out and bought three NEW body butters. Bath and Body Works had them buy one get one free, so I picked up Japanese Cherry Blossom and Exotic Coconut. Both of these smell great and seem like they would be perfect layered under other scents or alone. They just SCREAM winter! I also bought Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. Their body butters are just $5.00 each (they are regularly 10.00 each). AHHH, there's nothing like retail therapy to help you get over a heartache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home