Inside Beauty

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Beauty is as beauty does

I am becoming a hard and fast beauty junkie and I cannot stop myself! Recently I purchased the full sized MAC 190 foundation brush and I love it! I'm actually happy that I lost my 190se because the full sized brush is so much better. I'll never waste money on those holiday sets again. The brushes are nice to have and they are great if you aren't using them a lot of if you want to get a handle on some of the brushes (for instnace I can't see myself using my 168se so much that I need the full size, but that could change!). I purchased my first blush: MAC Sweet as Cocoa! I know, I didn't own a blush..shocking, my MAC MA was shocked as well! I can't believe how much a little blush changes your look. I love it and can't wait to buy more! I also bought Philosophy's 3 in 1 in amazing grace and I am in lust! That has to be the best, most moisturizing body wash I've ever used! Move over Bath and Body Works, I've got a new lover (now if they only had a body wash/scrub in one!). The soap was just so light and rinsed so clean! I can't wait to shower again! I think that is all in beauty world, but I am coveting so much right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home